From classrooms to remote learning, SLX-D Digital Wireless Microphone Systems enhances the teaching and learning experience by providing high-quality audio with enhanced speech intelligibility for in-person and virtual classes and events. Shure’s legacy in digital wireless technology means that SLX-D will not drop out in the middle of a lecture or performance, with rechargeable batteries keeping the class uninterrupted.
• Campus wide sound reinforcement for classrooms, auditoriums and performances venues.
• Remote Learning
• Lecture Capture
• Easy setup: gets you up and running quickly, even when configuring multiple systems.
• Increase Comprehension: high-quality digital audio with >118 dB dynamic range enhances the speech intelligibility of the teacher’s voice.
• No more classroom down time: SLX-D maintains stable signals with high efficiency for rock-solid, reliable performance.
• Meet your needs across every building on campus:
• Instructors can choose, headset, lavalier or handheld microphone for complete wireless freedom in small classrooms or large lecture halls.
• Half-rack and dual full-rack receiver options.
• Up to 8 hours of use from either 2AA batteries (included) or optional Li-Ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories.
• High spectrum efficiency: more wireless microphones can be used at the same time, which is useful when several classrooms are close to each other.
• Durable construction and ergonomic design: comfortable mic options that can withstand regular use.
How Utilizing CARES Act Funding Helps to Transform Learning for US Colleges and Universities
The second round of funding offers universities and colleges another chance to tap into the US Government’s financial support offsetting the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Investing in state-of-the-art AV technology integrated with codec platforms can transform remote and socially distanced learning and help retain and attract new students. Have you applied for funding yet?